Sigma Double Arm Mixer Blender
- 10 cu.ft. capacity
- Double arm sima mixer w/ tilt type unloading
- 5 hp drive.
- Powered tilt by 3/4 hp gearhead drive
- 26-1/2 " L x 34" W x 24-1/2 " D.
- Double Arm Sigma Blade Mixers are engineered specifically for kneading, mixing, and homogenizing wet, pasty, and highly viscous products. The two Double Arm Sigma shaped blades, which sit horizontally and parallel at the bottom of the mixing trough, provide thorough mixing. The blades rotate at different speeds in opposite directions causing the product to be transferred from blade to blade and from end to end, resulting in a figure eight pattern.
- Double Arm Sigma Blade Mixers are suitable for many applications, including: Sealing compounds, asphaltic derivatives, mastics, hot-melts, floor coverings, colorings, rubber base, master-batches, chewing gum, rubber compounds, silicone, lubricating greases, dispersed pigments, butyl, gums and adhesives, ceramic paste, polyester compounds, greasy inks, pencil leads, explosives, powders to granulate, PVC coatings, resins, soap, brake linings, carbon electrodes, celluloid, Bakelite, battery paste and polishing pastes.