Berks Plant Design and Maintenance Inc.
Learn More About Berks Plant Design and Maintenance, Inc.
Bottling and Packaging Line Layouts and Modifications to Existing Layouts
We utilize the latest technologies available to the market to meet our customers' needs, including AutoCAD Production Design Suite for line layouts and facility design and SolidWorks modeling for 3D applications.
• Berks Plant Design & Maintenance, Inc. has been in the business of supplying used packaging machinery and processing equipment for more than 35 years. Our approach has always been to focus on our customer's requirements and preferences with regard to equipment selection and scope of work. We then assist in implementation and integration of the machinery for optimal efficiency, always bearing in mind our customer's budget.
• Cutting edge controls work, including design, programming, and implementation of the entire family of Allen Bradley and Siemens controls, HMIâ€™s, Drives, and communication. This is all with regard to automated integration of single pieces of equipment as well as automated integration of complete Bottling and Packaging Lines
• Integrated systems supplied by BPDM have varied over the years from hand feed and repack 30 container per minute lines with no flow control to fully automated 700 container per minute lines with overflow accumulation, backlog sensing, and integrated PLC control. Our goal is for the layout and design of the system to minimize downtime and maximize production given the combination of equipment.
• No matter how small scale the system may be, you can rest assured that we will tackle it with as much enthusiasm as the more complex systems we also provide. We welcome as much customer feedback as possible throughout the entire process in order to ensure that customer receives exactly what they envision
• If you have an existing automated packaging system to upgrade and/or relocate, we will utilize your existing layout or produce one for you. Even when supplying a single piece of equipment, our goal is to make the retrofit of your existing production system as seamless as possible.
Machinery and Equipment Installation
Installation of our largest scale systems is regularly performed in conjunction with existing, proven strategic partners to ensure a high quality, diverse, large group of technicians to complete your install and commission the project in a very timely manner. Call today to speak with a technician about your specific needs!